See the World More Clearly with Progressive & Transition Lenses
Why Choose Overlook Optical?
The experienced and professional team at our full-service Overlook Optical shops offer a large selection of high-quality glasses, frames, prescription sunglasses, contact lenses, bifocals, and more! Our certified opticians can help you choose a frame that enhances your facial features, as well as a pair of sunglasses that compliments your signature style. Overlook opticians combine the latest premium lens technology with quality frames to ensure that you are matched with the perfect glasses that best suit your needs.
A Variety of Lens Materials for All Your Needs
We understand that you have unique needs when it comes to your vision and lenses. That’s why we offer a large variety of state-of-the-art glasses and lenses tailored to ensure they provide you with the best sight possible. An Overlook Optical optician will help you explore all of our lens options including:
- Progressive Lenses: Progressive lenses are great for people who need correction for Presbyopia but don’t want a hard line in the middle of their lenses. Progressives come in a variety of styles for men and women.
- Anti-Glare Lenses: Also known as anti-reflective glasses, these lenses prevent reflections from appearing on the inside and outside of your glasses. Without the reflections, more light can reach your eye, which results in clearer vision.
- Blue-Blockers (Blue light blocker lenses): The effects of blue light can be detrimental to your vision health, but Blue-Blockers ensure your eyes have the right screen protection. Our blue blockers come in a variety of styles that will provide your eyes with effective protection and relief.
- Transition Lenses: Transition lenses can get as dark as sunglasses when you’re outside, and will change back to completely clear lenses once you’re inside. This technology can be applied to any style lens we have available, and as an added benefit, they’re 100 percent UV protected.
- Bifocal Glasses: Better known as lenses with two powers in one, are multi-purpose to help you see and feel your best. You’ll find something you love within our large selection of prescription bifocal eyeglasses for both men and women.
- Trifocal Glasses: Our trifocal lenses offer correction for near and far vision, but also allow you to see clearly at an intermediate level (about the length of your arm). Trifocals help correct the intermediate zone with a second small lens segment directly above the area used to correct near vision.
- Anti-Fatigue Lenses: Anti-Fatigue lenses are the latest generation of prescription lenses specially designed to reduce eye strain and protect your eyes from detrimental radiation emitting from digital devices.
- Single Vision Glasses: If you’re nearsighted or farsighted, single-vision lenses are the perfect solution because they provide vision correction for one viewing distance.
Our Great Selection
With hundreds of stylish designs to choose from including; Maui Jim, Ray Ban, and Kate Spade, as well as state-of-the-art equipment, and trained opticians that have over 50 years of experience, you can count on Overlook Optical to provide the best vision services. If you already have a prescription and know what you’re looking for, just ask, and we’ll be happy to accommodate your needs.