Eye Care Procedures in Derry
Providing the Finest Eye Care Services
Spindel Eye Associates performs a variety of eye care services. We have highly knowledgeable eye doctors who can guarantee your eyes are being treated properly and safely. With our top-of-the-line technology and comprehensive procedures, we can refine your vision. From glaucoma surgery to LASIK surgery, we offer eye exams specialize in treating all eye care problems.
We offer the following services and procedures:
- LASIK: For those looking to toss the glasses or contact lenses away, LASIK may be your solution. We provide top-notch refractive surgery procedures to help improve your vision so you can live glasses-free. Our team prides ourselves on our vision correction procedures and cutting edge technology. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing you happy with your brand new vision.
- Eye Exam: Eye Exam: For the sake of your eye health, it’s important that you undergo an eye exam once every two years. If you have a chronic eye condition, you may need to visit the eye doctor more frequently.
- Cataract Surgery: A cataract is a clouding of a normally clear eye lens. It’s painless, but it blurs your vision and may worsen over time. With our high-tech equipment and modern techniques, we can remove the cataract to restore your vision. Our 30-minute procedure is advanced to the extent that we ensure you can resume normal activity within a few days.
- Astigmatism & Treatment: common eye condition that causes blurred vision, we offer a variety of treatments to help you see more clearly.
- Glaucoma Surgery: Glaucoma is a disease that develops on the optic nerve and is the leading cause of blindness in the United States. It damages nerve fibers causing blind spots. There are many factors when determining if you’re at risk of glaucoma. Seeing one of our glaucoma doctors and doing a comprehensive eye exam can help prevent worsening glaucoma.
- Intense (IPL) Pulsed Light: Are you tired of suffering from dry eye? Intense Pulsed Light therapy, or IPL, is a great way to alleviate your dry eye symptoms after just one treatment! Depending on how severe your dry eye symptoms are, IPL may be an ideal treatment for you. It is completely pain-free and can be completed in our surgery center in Nashua.
- Cosmetic Procedures: We offer Botox® Cosmetic, which is a non-surgical treatment administered by one of our eye care physicians. This breakthrough procedure is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and has been making waves throughout the New Hampshire community. If you’re seeking Botox® Cosmetic, look no further. We can help you get rid of those frown lines.
We ensure you we use the safest and most up-to-date techniques to provide you specialized eye care treatment. Let us at Spindel Eye Associates enrich your vision. For more information, contact us at (603) 434-4193 in Derry or (603) 432-9578 in Londonderry.