New Patient Packet
We are pleased that you have chosen Spindel Eye Associates for your every eye care need. Please review the following information prior to coming in for your appointment.
Prior to your visit:
Prior to your first visit with us, we encourage you to download and complete our “New Patient Information Sheet”.
If you are transferring from an outside practice, your doctor may ask you to bring your previous records.
On the day of your visit, please remember to bring the following:
- Your completed new patient information sheet (you may fill them out at the office as well)
- All medical and vision insurance cards
- A photo ID
- If you are covered by an HMO, you must call your Primary Care Physician to have a referral sent to our office
- Your copayment and any other out-of-pocket charges
- Current prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Medication list
Feel free to call us at 603-434-4193 with any questions about your upcoming visit. Our staff will be happy to help you.