Choose Spindel Eye Associates to Do LASIK
Visit Our Derry, Londonderry, and Windham Offices to get more Information
LASIK eye surgery can transform the way you see the world. After LASIK, you’ll enjoy crisp, clear vision and can often throw away your contact lenses or eyeglasses for greater comfort and convenience. At Spindel Eye Associates, we understand that your eyes are unique—that’s why we tailor our eye care near Derry to fit your unique needs and preferences. If you are considering the benefits of LASIK to improve your vision, there are several reasons to choose our eye care center for this life-changing procedure.
The Benefits of Bladeless LASIK
Bladeless LASIK uses laser light rather than physical instruments to create a flap in the corneal membrane during surgery. At Spindel Eye Associates, we offer IntraLase bladeless LASIK eye surgery using state-of-the-art FDA-approved laser technology.
- Flap creation is a vital part of LASIK eye surgery, but also the source of some of the procedure’s most common complications. Laser-created flaps are associated with greater predictability and a lower risk of flap-related complications during and after eye surgery.
- Bladeless LASIK makes LASIK eye surgery a possibility for a greater number of patients. Individuals with naturally thin corneal membranes may not be good candidates for traditional LASIK, but can receive corrective eye surgery because lasers can be used to create thinner, more precise flaps.
- Dry eyes are often a concern after LASIK, and may prohibit those with a natural predisposition to dry eyes from receiving the surgery. However, bladeless LASIK is associated with a lower incidence of postoperative dry eye development, improving comfort and vision quality in those who receive it.
Choosing Your LASIK Surgeon
Choosing the right LASIK surgeon is a positive step toward the clear, problem-free vision you want. You can learn more about LASIK and other treatments for common vision problems near Derry, Londonderry, and Windham by calling Spindel Eye Associates today at (603) 434-4193.
- Personalized eye care is the key to receiving the best results from your eye surgery At Spindel Eye Associates, we are focused on treating each patient as an individual to address all aspects of your vision and eye health.
- Experience is important when selecting a surgeon for your LASIK procedure. Spindel Eye Associates’ experienced eye doctors have performed thousands of LASIK procedures on patients with varying eye care needs for safe and reliable results.
- In recent years, major advancements in LASIK technology have improved the quality of refractive eye surgery. At Spindel Eye Associates, we use the Wavelight ALLEGRETTO WAVE Eye-Q Excimer Laser System for customized wavefront-guided LASIK treatment based on your eyes’ unique properties for better vision correction with an even lower risk of postoperative halos and glare.